25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart B - Selection of Additional Tribes for Participation in Tribal Self-Governance
- Purpose and Definitions
- § 1000.14 — Who is eligible to participate in Tribal self-governance?
- § 1000.15 — How many additional Tribes/Consortia may participate in self-governance per year?
- § 1000.16 — What criteria must a Tribe/Consortium satisfy to be eligible for admission to the “applicant pool”?
- § 1000.17 — What documents must a Tribe/Consortium submit to OSG to apply for admission to the applicant pool?
- § 1000.18 — May a Consortium member Tribe withdraw from the Consortium and become a member of the applicant pool?
- § 1000.19 — What is done during the “planning phase”?
- § 1000.20 — What is required in a planning report?
- § 1000.21 — When does a Tribe/Consortium have a “material audit exception”?
- § 1000.22 — What are the consequences of having a material audit exception?
- Admission Into the Applicant Pool
- § 1000.23 — How is a Tribe/Consortium admitted to the applicant pool?
- § 1000.24 — When does OSG accept applications to become a member of the applicant pool?
- § 1000.25 — What are the deadlines for a Tribe/Consortium in the applicant pool to negotiate a compact and annual funding agreement (AFA)?
- § 1000.26 — Under what circumstances will a Tribe/Consortium be removed from the applicant pool?
- § 1000.27 — How does the Director select which Tribes in the applicant pool become self-governance Tribes?
- § 1000.28 — What happens if an application is not complete?
- § 1000.29 — What happens if a Tribe/Consortium is selected from the applicant pool but does not execute a compact and an AFA during the calendar year?
- § 1000.30 — May a Tribe/Consortium be selected to negotiate an AFA under section 403(b)(2) without having or negotiating an AFA under section 403(b)(1)?
- § 1000.31 — May a Tribe/Consortium be selected to negotiate an AFA under section 403(c) without negotiating an AFA under section 403(b)(1) and/or section 403(b)(2)?
- Withdrawal From a Consortium Annual Funding Agreement
- § 1000.32 — What happens when a Tribe wishes to withdraw from a Consortium annual funding agreement?
- § 1000.33 — What amount of funding is to be removed from the Consortium's AFA for the withdrawing Tribe?
- § 1000.34 — What happens if there is a dispute between the Consortium and the withdrawing Tribe?
- § 1000.35 — When a Tribe withdraws from a Consortium, is the Secretary required to award to the withdrawing Tribe a portion of funds associated with a construction project if the withdrawing Tribe so requests?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1000.