25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart B - Selection of Additional Tribes for Participation in Tribal Self-Governance
Subject Group 63Eligibility (§§ 1000.14 - 1000.22)
- § 1000.14 Who is eligible to participate in Tribal self-governance?
- § 1000.15 How many additional Tribes/Consortia may participate in self-governance per year?
- § 1000.16 What criteria must a Tribe/Consortium satisfy to be eligible for admission to the “applicant pool”?
- § 1000.17 What documents must a Tribe/Consortium submit to OSG to apply for admission to the applicant pool?
- § 1000.18 May a Consortium member Tribe withdraw from the Consortium and become a member of the applicant pool?
- § 1000.19 What is done during the “planning phase”?
- § 1000.20 What is required in a planning report?
- § 1000.21 When does a Tribe/Consortium have a “material audit exception”?
- § 1000.22 What are the consequences of having a material audit exception?
Subject Group 64Admission Into the Applicant Pool (§§ 1000.23 - 1000.31)
- § 1000.23 How is a Tribe/Consortium admitted to the applicant pool?
- § 1000.24 When does OSG accept applications to become a member of the applicant pool?
- § 1000.25 What are the deadlines for a Tribe/Consortium in the applicant pool to negotiate a compact and annual funding agreement (AFA)?
- § 1000.26 Under what circumstances will a Tribe/Consortium be removed from the applicant pool?
- § 1000.27 How does the Director select which Tribes in the applicant pool become self-governance Tribes?
- § 1000.28 What happens if an application is not complete?
- § 1000.29 What happens if a Tribe/Consortium is selected from the applicant pool but does not execute a compact and an AFA during the calendar year?
- § 1000.30 May a Tribe/Consortium be selected to negotiate an AFA under section 403(b)(2) without having or negotiating an AFA under section 403(b)(1)?
- § 1000.31 May a Tribe/Consortium be selected to negotiate an AFA under section 403(c) without negotiating an AFA under section 403(b)(1) and/or section 403(b)(2)?
Subject Group 65Withdrawal From a Consortium Annual Funding Agreement (§§ 1000.32 - 1000.35)
- § 1000.32 What happens when a Tribe wishes to withdraw from a Consortium annual funding agreement?
- § 1000.33 What amount of funding is to be removed from the Consortium's AFA for the withdrawing Tribe?
- § 1000.34 What happens if there is a dispute between the Consortium and the withdrawing Tribe?
- § 1000.35 When a Tribe withdraws from a Consortium, is the Secretary required to award to the withdrawing Tribe a portion of funds associated with a construction project if the withdrawing Tribe so requests?