25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart D - Other Financial Assistance for Planning and Negotiation Grants for Non-BIA Programs
Purpose and Eligibility (§§ 1000.60 - 1000.61)
Eligibility and Application Process (§§ 1000.62 - 1000.73)
- § 1000.62 Who can apply to OSG for grants to plan and negotiate non-BIA programs?
- § 1000.63 Under what circumstances may planning and negotiation grants be awarded to Tribes/Consortia?
- § 1000.64 How does the Tribe/Consortium know when and how to apply to OSG for a planning and negotiation grant?
- § 1000.65 What kinds of activities do planning and negotiation grants support?
- § 1000.66 What must be included in the application?
- § 1000.67 How will the Director award planning and negotiation grants?
- § 1000.68 May non-BIA bureaus provide technical assistance to a Tribe/Consortium in drafting its planning grant application?
- § 1000.69 How can a Tribe/Consortium obtain comments or selection documents received or utilized after OSG has made a decision on a planning grant application?
- § 1000.70 What criteria will the Director use to rank the applications and how many maximum points can be awarded for each criterion?
- § 1000.71 Can an applicant appeal a decision not to award a grant?
- § 1000.72 Will OSG notify Tribes/Consortia and affected non-BIA bureaus of the results of the selection process?
- § 1000.73 Once a Tribe/Consortium has been awarded a grant, may the Tribe/Consortium obtain information from a non-BIA bureau?