25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart K - Construction
- § 1000.240 What construction programs included in an AFA are subject to this subpart?
- § 1000.241 Does this subpart create an agency relationship?
- § 1000.242 What provisions relating to a construction program may be included in an AFA?
- § 1000.243 What special provisions must be included in an AFA that contains a construction program?
- § 1000.244 May the Secretary suspend construction activities under an AFA?
- § 1000.245 May a Tribe/Consortium continue work with construction funds remaining in an AFA at the end of the funding year?
- § 1000.246 Must an AFA that contains a construction project or activity incorporate provisions of Federal construction standards?
- § 1000.247 May the Secretary require design provisions and other terms and conditions for construction programs or activities included in an AFA under section 403(c) of the Act?
- § 1000.248 What is the Tribe's/Consortium's role in a construction program included in an AFA?
- § 1000.249 What is the Secretary's role in a construction program in an AFA?
- § 1000.250 How are property and funding returned if there is a reassumption for substantial failure to carry out an AFA?
- § 1000.251 What happens when a Tribe/Consortium is suspended for substantial failure to carry out the terms of an AFA without good cause and does not correct the failure during the suspension?
- § 1000.252 Do all provisions of other subparts apply to construction portions of AFAs?
- § 1000.253 When a Tribe withdraws from a Consortium, is the Secretary required to award to the withdrawing Tribe a portion of funds associated with a construction project if the withdrawing Tribe so requests?
- § 1000.254 May a Tribe/Consortium reallocate funds from a construction program to a non-construction program?
- § 1000.255 May a Tribe/Consortium reallocate funds among construction programs?
- § 1000.256 Must the Secretary retain project funds to ensure proper health and safety standards in construction projects?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1000.