25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart Q - Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 1000.390 How can a Tribe/Consortium hire a Federal employee to help implement an AFA?
- § 1000.391 Can a Tribe/Consortium employee be detailed to a Federal service position?
- § 1000.392 How does the Freedom of Information Act apply?
- § 1000.393 How does the Privacy Act apply?
- § 1000.394 What audit requirements must a self-governance Tribe/Consortium follow?
- § 1000.395 Do OMB circulars and revisions apply to self-governance funding agreements?
- § 1000.396 Does a Tribe/Consortium have additional ongoing requirements to maintain minimum standards for Tribe/Consortium management systems?
- § 1000.397 Are there any restrictions on how AFA funds may be spent?
- § 1000.398 May a Tribe/Consortium invest funds received under a self-governance agreement?
- § 1000.399 How may interest or investment income that accrues on AFAs be used?
- § 1000.400 Can a Tribe/Consortium retain savings from programs?
- § 1000.401 Can a Tribe/Consortium carry over funds not spent during the term of the AFA?
- § 1000.402 After a non-BIA AFA has been executed and the funds transferred to a Tribe/Consortium, can a bureau request the return of funds?
- § 1000.403 How can a person or group appeal a decision or contest an action related to a program operated by a Tribe/Consortium under an AFA?
- § 1000.404 Must self-governance Tribes/Consortia comply with the Secretarial approval requirements of 25 U.S.C. 81; 82a; and 476 regarding professional and attorney contracts?
- § 1000.405 Are AFA funds non-Federal funds for the purpose of meeting matching requirements?
- § 1000.406 Does Indian preference apply to services, activities, programs, and functions performed under a self-governance AFA?
- § 1000.407 Do the wage and labor standards in the Davis-Bacon Act apply to Tribes and Tribal Consortia?
Subject Group 86Supply Sources (§ 1000.408)
Subject Group 87Prompt Payment Act (§ 1000.409)