25 CFR Part 1000, Subpart Q - Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 1000.390 — How can a Tribe/Consortium hire a Federal employee to help implement an AFA?
- § 1000.391 — Can a Tribe/Consortium employee be detailed to a Federal service position?
- § 1000.392 — How does the Freedom of Information Act apply?
- § 1000.393 — How does the Privacy Act apply?
- § 1000.394 — What audit requirements must a self-governance Tribe/Consortium follow?
- § 1000.395 — Do OMB circulars and revisions apply to self-governance funding agreements?
- § 1000.396 — Does a Tribe/Consortium have additional ongoing requirements to maintain minimum standards for Tribe/Consortium management systems?
- § 1000.397 — Are there any restrictions on how AFA funds may be spent?
- § 1000.398 — May a Tribe/Consortium invest funds received under a self-governance agreement?
- § 1000.399 — How may interest or investment income that accrues on AFAs be used?
- § 1000.400 — Can a Tribe/Consortium retain savings from programs?
- § 1000.401 — Can a Tribe/Consortium carry over funds not spent during the term of the AFA?
- § 1000.402 — After a non-BIA AFA has been executed and the funds transferred to a Tribe/Consortium, can a bureau request the return of funds?
- § 1000.403 — How can a person or group appeal a decision or contest an action related to a program operated by a Tribe/Consortium under an AFA?
- § 1000.404 — Must self-governance Tribes/Consortia comply with the Secretarial approval requirements of 25 U.S.C. 81; 82a; and 476 regarding professional and attorney contracts?
- § 1000.405 — Are AFA funds non-Federal funds for the purpose of meeting matching requirements?
- § 1000.406 — Does Indian preference apply to services, activities, programs, and functions performed under a self-governance AFA?
- § 1000.407 — Do the wage and labor standards in the Davis-Bacon Act apply to Tribes and Tribal Consortia?
- Supply Sources
- Prompt Payment Act
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 1000.