25 CFR Part 103, Subpart B - How a Lender Obtains a Loan Guaranty or Insurance Coverage
- § 103.9 Who applies to BIA under the Program?
- § 103.10 What lenders are eligible under the Program?
- § 103.11 How does BIA approve lenders for the Program?
- § 103.12 How does a lender apply for a loan guaranty?
- § 103.13 How does a lender apply for loan insurance coverage?
- § 103.14 Can BIA request additional information?
- § 103.15 Are there any prohibited loan terms?
- § 103.16 How does BIA approve or reject a loan guaranty or insurance application?
- § 103.17 Must the lender follow any special procedures to close the loan?
- § 103.18 How does BIA issue a loan guaranty or confirm loan insurance?
- § 103.19 When must the lender pay BIA the loan guaranty or insurance premium?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 103.