25 CFR Subpart G - Default and Payment by BIA
- § 103.35 What must the lender do if the borrower defaults on the loan?
- § 103.36 What options and remedies does the lender have if the borrower defaults on the loan?
- § 103.37 What must the lender do to collect payment under its loan guaranty certificate or loan insurance coverage?
- § 103.38 Is there anything else for BIA or the lender to do after BIA makes payment?
- § 103.39 When will BIA refuse to pay all or part of a lender's claim?
- § 103.40 Will BIA make exceptions to its criteria for denying payment?
- § 103.41 What happens if a lender violates provisions of this part?
- § 103.42 How long must a lender comply with Program requirements?
- § 103.43 What must the lender do after repayment in full?