25 CFR Part 115, Subpart F - Trust Fund Accounts: General Information
- § 115.700 — Why is money held in trust for tribes and individual Indians?
- § 115.701 — What types of accounts are maintained for Indian trust funds?
- § 115.702 — What specific sources of money will be accepted for deposit into a trust account?
- § 115.703 — May we accept for deposit into a trust account money not specified in § 115.702?
- § 115.704 — May we accept for deposit into a trust account retirement checks/payments or pension fund checks/payments even though those funds are not specified in § 115.702?
- § 115.705 — May we accept for deposit into a trust account money awarded or assessed by a court of competent jurisdiction?
- § 115.706 — When funds are awarded or assessed by a court of competent jurisdiction in a cause of action involving trust assets, what documentation is required to deposit the trust funds into a trust account?
- § 115.707 — Will the Secretary accept administrative fees for deposit into a trust account?
- § 115.708 — How quickly will trust funds received by the Secretary on behalf of tribes or individual Indians be deposited into a trust account?
- § 115.709 — Will an annual audit be conducted on trust funds?
- Investments and Interests
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.