25 CFR Part 115, Subpart G - Tribal Accounts
- § 115.800 — When does OTFM open a tribal account?
- § 115.801 — How often will a tribe receive information about its trust account(s)?
- § 115.802 — May a tribe make a request to OTFM to receive information about its trust account more frequently?
- § 115.803 — What information will be provided in a statement of performance?
- § 115.804 — Will we account to a tribe for those trust funds the tribe receives through direct pay?
- § 115.805 — If a tribe is paid directly under a contract for the sale or use of trust assets, will we accept those trust funds for deposit into a tribal trust account?
- § 115.806 — How will the BIA assist in the administration of tribal judgment fund accounts?
- Investing and Managing Tribal Trust Funds
- § 115.807 — Will OTFM consult with tribes about investments of tribal trust funds?
- § 115.808 — Could trust fund investments made by OTFM lose money?
- § 115.809 — May a tribe recommend to OTFM how to invest the tribe's trust funds?
- § 115.810 — May a tribe directly invest and manage its trust funds?
- § 115.811 — Under what conditions may a tribe redeposit funds with OTFM that were previously withdrawn under the Trust Reform Act?
- § 115.812 — Is a tribe responsible for its expenditures of trust funds that are not made in compliance with statutory language or other federal law?
- § 115.813 — Is there a limit to the amount of trust funds OTFM will disburse from a tribal trust account?
- § 115.814 — If a tribe withdraws money from its trust account for a particular purpose or project, may the tribe redeposit any money that was not used for its intended purpose?
- Withdrawing Tribal Trust Funds
- Unclaimed Per Capita Funds
- § 115.818 — What happens if an Indian adult does not cash his or her per capita check?
- § 115.819 — What steps will be taken to locate an individual whose per capita check is returned as undeliverable or not cashed within twelve (12) months of issuance?
- § 115.820 — May OTFM transfer money in a returned per capita account to a tribal account?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 115.