25 CFR Part 115, Subpart H - Special Deposit Accounts
- § 115.900 Who receives the interest earned on trust funds in a special deposit account?
- § 115.901 When will the trust funds in a special deposit account be credited or paid out to the owner of the funds?
- § 115.902 May administrative or land conveyance fees paid as federal reimbursements be deposited in a special deposit account?
- § 115.903 May cash bonds (e.g., performance bonds, appeal bonds, etc.) be deposited into a special deposit account?
- § 115.904 Where earnest money is paid prior to Secretarial approval of a conveyance or contract instrument involving trust assets, may the BIA deposit that earnest money into a special deposit account?
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 115.