25 CFR Part 15, Subpart B - Starting the Probate Process
- § 15.101 — When should I notify the agency of the death of a person owning trust or restricted property?
- § 15.102 — Who may notify the agency of a death?
- § 15.103 — How do I begin the probate process?
- § 15.104 — Does the agency need a death certificate to prepare a probate file?
- § 15.105 — What other documents does the agency need to prepare a probate file?
- § 15.106 — May a probate case be initiated when an owner of an interest has been absent?
- § 15.107 — Who prepares a probate file?
- § 15.108 — If the decedent was not an enrolled member of a tribe or was a member of more than one tribe, who prepares the probate file?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 15.