25 CFR Part 162, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
subjgrpWhen to Get a Lease (§§ 162.005 - 162.009)
- § 162.005 When do I need a lease to authorize possession of Indian land?
- § 162.006 To what types of land use agreements does this part apply?
- § 162.007 To what permits does this part apply?
- § 162.008 Does this part apply to lease documents I submitted for approval before January 4, 2013?
- § 162.009 Do I need BIA approval of a subleasehold mortgage?
subjgrpHow to Get a Lease (§§ 162.010 - 162.013)
subjgrpLease Administration (§§ 162.014 - 162.029)
- § 162.014 What laws will apply to leases approved under this part?
- § 162.015 May a lease contain a preference consistent with tribal law for employment of tribal members?
- § 162.016 Will BIA comply with tribal laws in making lease decisions?
- § 162.017 What taxes apply to leases approved under this part?
- § 162.018 May tribes administer this part on BIA's behalf?
- § 162.019 May a lease address access to the leased premises by roads or other infrastructure?
- § 162.020 May a lease combine tracts with different Indian landowners?
- § 162.021 What are BIA's responsibilities in approving leases?
- § 162.022 What are BIA's responsibilities in administering and enforcing leases?
- § 162.023 What if an individual or entity takes possession of or uses Indian land without an approved lease or other proper authorization?
- § 162.024 May BIA take emergency action if Indian land is threatened?
- § 162.025 May decisions under this part be appealed?
- § 162.026 Who can answer questions about leasing?
- § 162.027 What documentation may BIA require in approving, administering, and enforcing leases?
- § 162.028 How may an Indian tribe obtain information about leases on its land?
- § 162.029 How does BIA provide notice to the parties to a lease?
77 FR 72467, Dec. 5, 2012, unless otherwise noted.