25 CFR Part 162, Subpart D - Business Leases
Subject Group 177Business Leasing General Provisions (§§ 162.401 - 162.402)
Subject Group 178Lease Requirements (§§ 162.411 - 162.419)
- § 162.411 How long may the term of a business lease run?
- § 162.412 What must the lease include if it contains an option to renew?
- § 162.413 Are there mandatory provisions that a business lease must contain?
- § 162.414 May permanent improvements be made under a business lease?
- § 162.415 How must a business lease address ownership of permanent improvements?
- § 162.416 How will BIA enforce removal requirements in a business lease?
- § 162.417 What requirements for due diligence must a business lease include?
- § 162.418 How must a business lease describe the land?
- § 162.419 May a business lease allow compatible uses?
Subject Group 179Monetary Compensation Requirements (§§ 162.420 - 162.429)
- § 162.420 How much monetary compensation must be paid under a business lease of tribal land?
- § 162.421 How much monetary compensation must be paid under a business lease of individually owned Indian land?
- § 162.422 How will BIA determine fair market rental for a business lease?
- § 162.423 When are monetary compensation payments due under a business lease?
- § 162.424 Must a business lease specify who receives monetary compensation payments?
- § 162.425 What form of monetary compensation payment is acceptable under a business lease?
- § 162.426 May the business lease provide for non-monetary or varying types of compensation?
- § 162.427 Will BIA notify a lessee when a payment is due under a business lease?
- § 162.428 Must a business lease provide for compensation reviews or adjustments?
- § 162.429 What other types of payments are required under a business lease?
Subject Group 180Bonding and Insurance (§§ 162.434 - 162.437)
- § 162.434 Must a lessee provide a performance bond for a business lease?
- § 162.435 What forms of security are acceptable under a business lease?
- § 162.436 What is the release process for a performance bond or alternative form of security under a business lease?
- § 162.437 Must a lessee provide insurance for a business lease?
Subject Group 181Approval (§§ 162.438 - 162.444)
- § 162.438 What documents are required for BIA approval of a business lease?
- § 162.439 Will BIA review a proposed business lease before or during preparation of the NEPA review documentation?
- § 162.440 What is the approval process for a business lease?
- § 162.441 How will BIA decide whether to approve a business lease?
- § 162.442 When will a business lease be effective?
- § 162.443 Must a business lease document be recorded?
- § 162.444 Will BIA require an appeal bond for an appeal of a decision on a business lease document?
Subject Group 182Amendments (§§ 162.445 - 162.448)
Subject Group 183Assignments (§§ 162.449 - 162.452)
Subject Group 184Subleases (§§ 162.453 - 162.456)
Subject Group 185Leasehold Mortgages (§§ 162.457 - 162.460)
- § 162.457 May a lessee mortgage a business lease?
- § 162.458 What are the consent requirements for a leasehold mortgage of a business lease?
- § 162.459 What is the approval process for a leasehold mortgage of a business lease?
- § 162.460 How will BIA decide whether to approve a leasehold mortgage of a business lease?
Subject Group 186Effectiveness, Compliance, and Enforcement (§§ 162.461 - 162.474)
- § 162.461 When will an amendment, assignment, sublease, or leasehold mortgage of a business lease be effective?
- § 162.462 What happens if BIA disapproves an amendment, assignment, sublease, or leasehold mortgage of a business lease?
- § 162.463 What happens if BIA does not meet a deadline for issuing a decision on a lease document?
- § 162.464 May BIA investigate compliance with a business lease?
- § 162.465 May a business lease provide for negotiated remedies if there is a violation?
- § 162.466 What will BIA do about a violation of a business lease?
- § 162.467 What will BIA do if the lessee does not cure a violation of a business lease on time?
- § 162.468 Will late payment charges or special fees apply to delinquent payments due under a business lease?
- § 162.469 How will payment rights relating to a business lease be allocated?
- § 162.470 When will a cancellation of a business lease be effective?
- § 162.471 What will BIA do if a lessee remains in possession after a business lease expires or is terminated or cancelled?
- § 162.472 Will BIA appeal bond regulations apply to cancellation decisions involving business leases?
- § 162.473 When will BIA issue a decision on an appeal from a business leasing decision?
- § 162.474 What happens if the lessee abandons the leased premises?
77 FR 72474, Dec. 5, 2012, unless otherwise noted.
Title 25 published on 05-May-2017 03:16
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 162 after this date.