25 CFR Part 166, Subpart H - Permit Violations
- § 166.700 — What permit violations are addressed by this subpart?
- § 166.701 — How will the BIA determine whether the activities of a permittee under a permit are in compliance with the terms of the permit?
- § 166.702 — Can a permit provide for negotiated remedies in the event of a permit violation?
- § 166.703 — What happens if a permit violation occurs?
- § 166.704 — What will a written notice of a permit violation contain?
- § 166.705 — What will the BIA do if a permit violation is not cured within the required time period?
- § 166.706 — Will the BIA's regulations concerning appeal bonds apply to cancellation decisions involving permits?
- § 166.707 — When will a cancellation of a permit be effective?
- § 166.708 — Can the BIA take emergency action if the rangeland is threatened with immediate, significant, and irreparable harm?
- § 166.709 — What will the BIA do if a permittee holds over after the expiration or cancellation of a permit?
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 166.