25 CFR Subpart F - Compliance and Enforcement
- § 169.401 What is the purpose and scope of this subpart?
- § 169.402 Who may investigate compliance with a right-of-way?
- § 169.403 May a right-of-way provide for negotiated remedies?
- § 169.404 What will BIA do about a violation of a right-of-way grant?
- § 169.405 What will BIA do if the grantee does not cure a violation of a right-of-way grant on time?
- § 169.406 Will late payment charges, penalties, or special fees apply to delinquent payments due under a right-of-way grant?
- § 169.407 How will payment rights relating to a right-of-way grant be allocated?
- § 169.408 What is the process for cancelling a right-of-way for non-use or abandonment?
- § 169.409 When will a cancellation of a right-of-way grant be effective?
- § 169.410 What will BIA do if a grantee remains in possession after a right-of-way expires or is terminated or cancelled?
- § 169.411 Will BIA appeal bond regulations apply to cancellation decisions involving right-of-way grants?
- § 169.412 When will BIA issue a decision on an appeal from a right-of-way decision?
- § 169.413 What if an individual or entity takes possession of or uses Indian land or BIA land without a right-of-way or other proper authorization?
- § 169.414 May BIA take emergency action if Indian land is threatened?
- § 169.415 How will BIA conduct compliance and enforcement when there is a life estate on the tract?