25 CFR Part 170, Subpart C - Tribal Transportation Program Funding
- § 170.200 How do BIA and FHWA determine the TTP funding amount?
- § 170.201 What is the statutory distribution formula for Tribal shares?
- § 170.202 How do BIA and FHWA determine and distribute the Tribal supplemental program funds?
- § 170.203 How are Tribal transportation planning funds provided to Tribes?
- § 170.204 What restrictions apply to TTP funds provided to Tribes?
- § 170.205 What is the timeframe for distributing TTP funds?
subjgrpFormula Data Appeals (§ 170.226)
subjgrpFlexible Financing (§§ 170.227 - 170.230)
- § 170.227 Can Tribes use flexible financing for TTP projects?
- § 170.228 Can a Tribe use TTP funds to leverage other funds or to pay back loans?
- § 170.229 Can a Tribe apply for loans or credit from a State infrastructure bank?
- § 170.230 How long must a project financed through flexible financing remain on a TTPTIP?
subjgrpTTP Data Reporting (§ 170.240)
Title 25 published on 2015-11-23
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 170 after this date.