25 CFR Part 20, Subpart B - Welfare Reform
- § 20.200 — What contact will the Bureau maintain with State, tribal, county, local, and other Federal agency programs?
- § 20.201 — How does the Bureau designate a service area and what information is required?
- § 20.202 — What is a tribal redesign plan?
- § 20.203 — Can a tribe incorporate assistance from other sources into a tribal redesign plan?
- § 20.204 — Must all tribes submit a tribal redesign plan?
- § 20.205 — Can tribes change eligibility criteria or levels of payments for General Assistance?
- § 20.206 — Must a tribe get approval for a tribal redesign plan?
- § 20.207 — Can a tribe use savings from a tribal redesign plan to meet other priorities of the tribe?
- § 20.208 — What if the tribal redesign plan leads to increased costs?
- § 20.209 — Can a tribe operating under a tribal redesign plan go back to operating under this part?
- § 20.210 — Can eligibility criteria or payments for Burial Assistance, Child Assistance, and Disaster Assistance and Emergency Assistance change?
Title 25 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 20.