25 CFR Part 20, Subpart E - Child Assistance
- § 20.500 Who is eligible for Child Assistance?
How Child Assistance Funds Can Be Used (§§ 20.501 - 20.505)
- § 20.501 What services can be paid for with Child Assistance funds?
- § 20.502 Can Child Assistance funds be used to place Indian children in residential care facilities?
- § 20.503 When can Child Assistance funds be used for Indian adoption or guardianship subsidies?
- § 20.504 What short-term homemaker services can Child Assistance pay for?
- § 20.505 What services are provided jointly with the Child Assistance Program?
Foster Care (§§ 20.506 - 20.516)
- § 20.506 What information is required in the foster care case file?
- § 20.507 What requirements must foster care providers meet?
- § 20.508 What must the social services agency do when a child is placed in foster care, residential care or guardianship home?
- § 20.509 What must the social services worker do when a child is placed in foster care or residential care facility?
- § 20.510 How is the court involved in child placements?
- § 20.511 Should permanency plans be developed?
- § 20.512 Can the Bureau/tribal contractors make Indian adoptive placements?
- § 20.513 Should Interstate Compacts be used for the placement of children?
- § 20.514 What assistance can the courts request from social services on behalf of children?
- § 20.515 What is required for case management?
- § 20.516 How are child abuse, neglect or exploitation cases to be handled?