25 CFR Subpart G - Annual Reporting Requirements
- § 273.150 Does an existing contracting party need to submit any reports?
- § 273.151 What information must the existing contracting party provide in the annual report?
- § 273.152 When is the annual report due?
- § 273.153 Who else needs a copy of the annual report?
- § 273.154 What will happen if the existing contracting party fails to submit an annual report?
- § 273.155 How will the existing contracting party know when reports are due?
- § 273.156 Will technical assistance be available to comply with the annual reporting requirements?
- § 273.157 What is the process for requesting technical assistance and/or training?
- § 273.158 When should the existing contracting party request technical assistance and/or training?
- § 273.159 If the existing contracting party reported a decrease of eligible Indian students, how will funding be reduced?
- § 273.160 Can the Secretary apply a ratable reduction in Johnson-O'Malley program funding?
- § 273.161 What is the maximum decrease in funding allowed?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.