25 CFR Part 292, Subpart C - Secretarial Determination and Governor's Concurrence
- § 292.13 When can a tribe conduct gaming activities on newly acquired lands that do not qualify under one of the exceptions in subpart B of this part?
- § 292.14 Where must a tribe file an application for a Secretarial Determination?
- § 292.15 May a tribe apply for a Secretarial Determination for lands not yet held in trust?
Subject Group 362Application Contents (§§ 292.16 - 292.18)
- § 292.16 What must an application for a Secretarial Determination contain?
- § 292.17 How must an application describe the benefits and impacts of the proposed gaming establishment to the tribe and its members?
- § 292.18 What information must an application contain on detrimental impacts to the surrounding community?
Subject Group 363Consultation (§§ 292.19 - 292.20)
Subject Group 364Evaluation and Concurrence (§§ 292.21 - 292.24)
- § 292.21 How will the Secretary evaluate a proposed gaming establishment?
- § 292.22 How does the Secretary request the Governor's concurrence?
- § 292.23 What happens if the Governor does not affirmatively concur with the Secretarial Determination?
- § 292.24 Can the public review the Secretarial Determination?
Subject Group 365Information Collection (§ 292.25)