25 CFR Part 292, Subpart C - Secretarial Determination and Governor's Concurrence
- § 292.13 — When can a tribe conduct gaming activities on newly acquired lands that do not qualify under one of the exceptions in subpart B of this part?
- § 292.14 — Where must a tribe file an application for a Secretarial Determination?
- § 292.15 — May a tribe apply for a Secretarial Determination for lands not yet held in trust?
- Application Contents
- § 292.16 — What must an application for a Secretarial Determination contain?
- § 292.17 — How must an application describe the benefits and impacts of the proposed gaming establishment to the tribe and its members?
- § 292.18 — What information must an application contain on detrimental impacts to the surrounding community?
- Evaluation and Concurrence
- § 292.21 — How will the Secretary evaluate a proposed gaming establishment?
- § 292.22 — How does the Secretary request the Governor's concurrence?
- § 292.23 — What happens if the Governor does not affirmatively concur with the Secretarial Determination?
- § 292.24 — Can the public review the Secretarial Determination?
- Information Collection
Title 25 published on 2014-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 25 CFR Part 292.