25 CFR Part 36, Subpart G - Homeliving Programs
prev | next
- § 36.70 What terms do I need to know?
- § 36.71 What is the purpose of this part?
Subject Group 53Staffing (§§ 36.75 - 36.86)
- § 36.75 What qualifications must homeliving staff possess?
- § 36.76 Who is in charge of all homeliving operations?
- § 36.77 What are the homeliving staffing requirements?
- § 36.78 What are the staffing requirements for homeliving programs offering less than 5 nights service?
- § 36.79 What are the homeliving behavioral professional staff/student ratio requirements?
- § 36.80 If a school or dormitory has separated boys' and girls' homeliving programs, may the same behavioral professional be used for each program?
- § 36.81 May a homeliving program use support staff or teachers to meet behavioral health staffing requirements?
- § 36.82 May behavioral health professional(s) provide services during the academic school day?
- § 36.83 How many hours can a student be taken out of the academic setting to receive behavioral health services?
- § 36.84 Can a program hire or contract or acquire by other means behavioral health professionals to meet staffing requirements?
- § 36.85 Is a nurse required to be available in the evenings?
- § 36.86 Are there staff training requirements?
Subject Group 54Program Requirements (§§ 36.90 - 36.104)
- § 36.90 What recreation, academic tutoring, student safety, and health care services must homeliving programs provide?
- § 36.91 What are the program requirements for behavioral health services?
- § 36.92 Are there any activities that must be offered by a homeliving program?
- § 36.93 Is a homeliving handbook required?
- § 36.94 What must a homeliving handbook contain?
- § 36.95 What sanitary standards must homeliving programs meet?
- § 36.96 May students be required to assist with daily or weekly cleaning?
- § 36.97 What basic requirements must a program's health services meet?
- § 36.98 Must the homeliving program have an isolation room for ill children?
- § 36.99 Are immunizations required for residential program students?
- § 36.100 Are there minimum requirements for student attendance checks?
- § 36.101 How often must students who have been separated for emergency health or behavioral reasons be supervised?
- § 36.102 What student resources must be provided by a homeliving program?
- § 36.103 What are the requirements for multipurpose spaces in homeliving programs?
- § 36.104 What are the requirements for heating, ventilation, cooling and lighting at dormitories?
Subject Group 55Privacy (§ 36.110)
Subject Group 56Waivers and Accountability (§§ 36.111 - 36.120)
- § 36.111 Can a tribe, tribal governing body, or local school board waive the homeliving standards?
- § 36.112 Can a homeliving program be closed, transferred, consolidated, or substantially curtailed for failure to meet these standards?
- § 36.120 What type of reporting is required to ensure accountability?
Title 25 published on 05-May-2017 03:16
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 25 CFR Part 36 after this date.