25 CFR Part 900, Subpart K - Waiver Procedures
- § 900.140 Can any provision of the regulations under this part be waived?
- § 900.141 How does an Indian tribe or tribal organization get a waiver?
- § 900.142 Does an Indian tribe or tribal organization's waiver request have to be included in an initial contract proposal?
- § 900.143 How is a waiver request processed?
- § 900.144 What happens if the Secretary makes no decision within the 90-day period?
- § 900.145 On what basis may the Secretary deny a waiver request?
- § 900.146 Is technical assistance available for waiver requests?
- § 900.147 What appeal rights are available?
- § 900.148 How can an Indian tribe or tribal organization secure a determination that a law or regulation has been superseded by the Indian Self-Determination Act, as specified in section 107(b) of the Act?