26 CFR 48.4082-1 - Diesel fuel and kerosene; exemption for dyed fuel.
(1) The dye Solvent Red 164 (and no other dye) at a concentration spectrally equivalent to at least 3.9 pounds of the solid dye standard Solvent Red 26 per thousand barrels of diesel fuel or kerosene; or
(2) Any dye of a type and in a concentration that has been approved by the Commissioner.
(c)Marking requirements. [Reserved]
(d) [Reserved]. For further guidance, see § 48.4082-1T(d).
(e)Effective date - (1) Except as provided in paragraph (e)(2) of this section, this section is applicable March 14, 1996.
(2) [Reserved] For further guidance, see § 48.4082-1T(e)(2).
Title 26 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 26 CFR Part 48 after this date.
- 26 CFR 48.6715-1 — Penalty for Misuse of Dyed Fuel.
- 26 CFR 48.4081-1 — Taxable Fuel; Definitions.
- 26 CFR 48.4101-1 — Taxable Fuel; Registration.
- 26 CFR 48.4082-5 — Diesel Fuel and Kerosene; Alaska.
- 26 CFR 48.4081-2 — Taxable Fuel; Tax on Removal at a Terminal Rack.
- 26 CFR 48.4218-1 — Tax on Use by Manufacturer, Producer, or Importer.
- 26 CFR 48.4081-3 — Taxable Fuel; Taxable Events Other Than Removal at the Terminal Rack.
- 26 CFR 48.4082-1T — Diesel Fuel and Kerosene; Exemption for Dyed Fuel (Temporary).