27 CFR § 19.489 - Marks on cases filled in processing.
(1) Serial number in accordance with § 19.490;
(3) The distilled spirits plant number where bottled;
(4) Date filled;
(5) Proof; and
(b) Export marks. In addition to the marks referred to in paragraph (a) of this section, the proprietor must include the marks required by part 28 of this chapter on cases removed for export, for transfer to any customs bonded warehouses, for transfer to foreign trade zones, or for use as supplies on certain vessels and aircraft.
(c) Other marks. A proprietor may include other marks on cases filled in processing in addition to the marks prescribed under this section. Any additional marks must not interfere with, or detract from, the marks prescribed in this section. The proprietor may include other marks such as:
(1) The name or trade name, and the location if desired, of the bottler, displayed with the word “Bottler”;
(2) For products distilled or processed by the proprietor, the proprietor's name or trade name, and the location of the distilled spirits plant, if desired, displayed with the words “Distiller” or “Processor”, as applicable;
(4) For products bottled for a dealer, the words “Bottled For”, followed by the name of that dealer;
(5) Any material required by Federal or State law and regulations; and
(6) Labels or data describing the contents for commercial identification or accounting purposes or indicating payment of State or local taxes.