27 CFR 24.275 - Prepayment of tax.
(a) General. The proprietor shall, before removal of wine for consumption or sale, file Excise Tax Return, TTB F 5000.24, with remittance, where:
(1) Required to prepay tax under § 24.276; or,
(2) The tax deferral bond is not in the maximum penal sum and the tax determined and unpaid at any one time exceeds the penal sum of the bond by more than the amount of such tax covered by the wine operations coverage of the wine bond; or,
(3) There is no approved tax deferral bond and the total amount of tax unpaid at any one time exceeds the amount of the wine operations coverage of the wine bond designated for wine removed from bonded wine premises on which tax has been determined but not paid.
(b) Electronic fund transfer. When the proprietor is required by § 24.272 to deliver payment of tax by electronic fund transfer, the proprietor shall prepay the tax before any wine can be removed for consumption or sale by:
(1) Completing the Excise Tax Return and by mailing it, as instructed on the form, to TTB and
(2) Directing the proprietor's financial institution to effect an electronic fund transfer.
Title 27 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 27 CFR Part 24 after this date.