27 CFR 53.21 - Forms prescribed.
(a) The appropriate TTB officer is authorized to prescribe all forms required by this part. All of the information called for in each form shall be furnished as indicated by the headings on the form and the instructions on or pertaining to the form. In addition, information called for in each form shall be furnished as required by this part. The form will be filed in accordance with the instructions on the form.
(b) Forms prescribed by this part are available for printing through the TTB Web site (http://www.ttb.gov) or by mailing a request to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, National Revenue Center, 550 Main Street, Room 1516, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
(c)Signature authorization. An individual's signature on a return, statement, or other document made by or for a corporation or a partnership shall be prima facie evidence that the individual is authorized to sign the return, statement, or other document.
- 27 CFR 53.135 — Tax-Free Sale of Articles to State and Local Governments for Their Exclusive Use.
- 27 CFR 53.134 — Tax-Free Sale of Articles for Use by the Purchaser as Supplies for Vessels or Aircraft.
- 27 CFR 53.157 — Deposit Requirement for Deposits Made for Calendar Quarters Prior to July 1, 1995.
- 27 CFR 53.159 — Deposit Requirement for Deposits Made for Calendar Quarters Beginning on or After July 1, 1995.
- 27 CFR 53.132 — Tax-Free Sale of Articles to Be Used For, or Resold For, Further Manufacture.
- 27 CFR 53.179 — Supporting Evidence Required in Case of Manufacturers Tax Involving Exportations, Uses, Sales, or Resales.
- 27 CFR 53.133 — Tax-Free Sale of Articles for Export, or for Resale by the Purchaser to a Second Purchaser for Export.