27 CFR Part 30, Subpart E - Prescribed Tables
- § 30.61 Table 1, showing the true percent of proof spirit for any indication of the hydrometer at temperatures between zero and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- § 30.62 Table 2, showing wine gallons and proof gallons by weight.
- § 30.63 Table 3, for determining the number of proof gallons from the weight and proof of spirituous liquor.
- § 30.64 Table 4, showing the fractional part of a gallon per pound at each percent and each tenth percent of proof of spirituous liquor.
- § 30.65 Table 5, showing the weight per wine gallon (at 60 degrees Fahrenheit) and proof gallon at each percent of proof of spirituous liquor.
- § 30.66 Table 6, showing respective volumes of alcohol and water and the specific gravity in both air and vacuum of spirituous liquor.
- § 30.67 Table 7, for correction of volume of spirituous liquors to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
The tables referred to in this subpart appear in their entirety in the “Gauging Manual Embracing Instructions and Tables for Determining Quantity of Distilled Spirits by Proof and Weight” which is incorporated by reference in this part (see § 30.1).