28 CFR 571.72 - Additional designated offenses.
prev | next
The following offenses are designated as additional sexual offenses for purposes of 18 U.S.C. 4042(c):
(1) Engaging in sexual contact with another person without obtaining permission to do so (forcible rape, sexual assault, or sexual battery);
(2) Possession, distribution, mailing, production, or receipt of child pornography or related paraphernalia;
(3) Any sexual contact with a minor or other person physically or mentally incapable of granting consent (indecent liberties with a minor, statutory rape, sexual abuse of the mentally ill, rape by administering a drug or substance);
(4) Any sexual act or contact not identified in paragraphs (a)(1) through (3) of this section that is aggressive or abusive in nature (rape by instrument, encouraging use of a minor for prostitution purposes, incest);
(5) An attempt to commit any of the actions described in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section.
(b) The following Defense Incident Based Reporting System (DIBRS) Code offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice:
(5) 133D (Conduct unbecoming an Officer [involving any sexually violent offense or a criminal offense of a sexual nature against a minor or kidnaping of a minor]);
(14) 134-Z (Conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline (involving any sexually violent offense or a criminal offense of a sexual nature against a minor or kidnaping of a minor));
(15) 134-Y2 (Assimilative crime conviction (of a sexually violent offense or a criminal offense of a sexual nature against a minor or kidnaping of a minor)).
(1) § 22-501 (Assault) if it includes assault with the intent to commit first degree sexual abuse, second degree sexual abuse, or child sexual abuse;
(5) § 22-2401 (Murder in the first degree) if it includes murder while committing or attempting to commit first degree sexual abuse;
(6) § 22-2704 (Abducting or enticing child from his or her home for purposes of prostitution; harboring such child);
Title 28 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.