28 CFR 58.19 - Continuing requirements for becoming and remaining approved agencies.
(a) To become an approved agency, an agency must affirmatively establish, to the satisfaction of the United States Trustee, that the agency at the time of approval:
(1) Satisfies every requirement of this part; and
(2) Provides adequate counseling to its clients.
(b) To remain an approved agency, an approved agency shall affirmatively establish, to the satisfaction of the United States Trustee, that the approved agency:
(1) Has satisfied every requirement of this part;
(2) Has provided adequate counseling to its clients; and
(3) Would continue to satisfy both paragraphs (b)(1) and (2) of this section in the future.
Title 28 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 58 after this date.