28 CFR 58.26 - Procedures all providers shall follow when applying to become approved providers.
(a) A provider applying to become an approved provider shall obtain an application, including appendices, from the United States Trustee.
(b) The provider shall complete the application, including its appendices, and attach the required supporting documents requested in the application.
(c) The provider shall submit the original of the completed application, including completed appendices and the required supporting documents, to the United States Trustee at the address specified on the application form.
(d) The application shall be signed by a representative of the provider who is authorized under applicable law to sign on behalf of the applying provider.
(e) The signed application, completed appendices, and required supporting documents shall be accompanied by a writing, signed by the signatory of the application and executed on behalf of the signatory and the provider, certifying the application does not:
(1) Falsify, conceal, or cover up by any trick, scheme or device a material fact;
(2) Make any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) Make or use any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry.
(f) The United States Trustee shall not consider an application, and it may be returned if:
(1) It is incomplete;
(2) It fails to include the completed appendices or all of the required supporting documents; or
(3) It is not accompanied by the certification identified in the preceding subsection.
(g) The United States Trustee shall not consider an application on behalf of a provider, and it shall be returned if:
(1) It is submitted by any entity other than the provider; or
(2) Either the application or the accompanying certification is executed by any entity other than a representative of the provider who is authorized under applicable law to sign on behalf of the provider.
(h) By the act of submitting an application, a provider consents to the release and disclosure of its name, contact information, and non-confidential business information relating to the services it provides on the approved list should its application be approved.
Title 28 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 58 after this date.