28 CFR 58.31 - Mandatory duty of approved providers to obtain prior consent of the United States Trustee before taking certain actions.
(a) By accepting the designation to act as an approved provider, a provider agrees to obtain approval from the United States Trustee, prior to making any of the following changes:
(1) The engagement of an independent contractor to provide an instructional course;
(2) Any increase in the fees received from debtors for an instructional course or a change in the provider's fee policy;
(3) Expansion into additional federal judicial districts;
(4) Any changes to the method of delivery the approved provider employs to provide an instructional course; or
(5) Any changes in the approved provider's instructional course.
(b) A provider applying to become an approved provider shall also obtain approval from the United States Trustee before taking any action specified in paragraph (a) of this section. It shall do so by submitting an amended application. The provider's amended application shall be accompanied by a contemporaneously executed writing, signed by the signatory of the application, that makes the certifications specified in § 58.26(e).
(c) An approved provider shall not transfer or assign its United States Trustee approval to act as an approved provider.