28 CFR 76.11 - Notice of hearing.
(b) Such notice shall include:
(1) The time and place and nature of the hearing. In fixing the time and place of the hearing, the Judge will attempt to minimize the costs to the parties;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(4) A notice that the respondent party may waive the right to an oral hearing and request that the matter be determined on written motions and written submission of the evidence; and
(5) Such other matters as the Judge deems appropriate.
Title 28 published on 2015-11-24
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 28 CFR Part 76 after this date.