28 CFR 76.12 - Prehearing statements.
(a) At any time prior to the commencement of the hearing, the Judge may order any party to file a prehearing statement of position.
(b) A prehearing statement shall state the name of the party on whose behalf it is presented and shall briefly set forth the following matters, unless otherwise ordered by the Judge:
(1) Issues involved in the proceedings and whether the respondent requests an oral hearing;
(2) Facts stipulated;
(3) Facts in dispute;
(4) Witnesses, except to the extent that disclosure would be privileged, and exhibits by which disputed facts will be litigated;
(5) A brief statement of applicable law;
(6) The conclusions to be drawn;
(7) The estimated time required for presentation of the party's case; and
(8) Any appropriate comments, suggestions, or information which might assist the parties or the Judge in preparing for the hearing or otherwise aid in the disposition of the proceeding.