28 CFR 83.205 - What must I include in my drug-free workplace statement?
§ 83.205 What must I include in my drug-free workplace statement?
You must publish a statement that -
(b) Specifies the actions that you will take against employees for violating that prohibition; and
(1) Will abide by the terms of the statement; and
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 28 CFR 83.200 — What Must I Do to Comply With This Part?
- 28 CFR 83.210 — To Whom Must I Distribute My Drug-Free Workplace Statement?
- 28 CFR 83.225 — What Actions Must I Take Concerning Employees Who Are Convicted of Drug Violations in the Workplace?
- 28 CFR 83.220 — By When Must I Publish My Drug-Free Workplace Statement and Establish My Drug-Free Awareness Program?