28 CFR Part 36, Subpart F - Certification of State Laws or Local Building Codes
prev | next
- § 36.601 Definitions.
- § 36.602 General rule.
- § 36.603 Preliminary determination.
- § 36.604 Procedure following preliminary determination of equivalency.
- § 36.605 Procedure following preliminary denial of certification.
- § 36.606 Effect of certification.
- § 36.607 Guidance concerning model codes.
- Appendix A to Part 36 - Guidance on Revisions to ADA Regulation on Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and Commercial Facilities
- Appendix B to Part 36 - Analysis and Commentary on the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- Appendix C to Part 36 - Guidance on ADA Regulation on Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities originally published on July 26, 1991
- Appendix D to Part 36 - 1991 Standards for Accessible Design as Originally Published on July 26, 1991
- Appendix E - Guidance to Revisions to ADA Title II and Title III Regulations Revising the Meaning and Interpretation of the Definition of “disability” and Other Provisions in Order To Incorporate the Requirements of the ADA Amendments Act
- Appendix F to Part 36 - Guidance and Section-by-Section Analysis