29 CFR 1912a.11 - Minutes; transcript.
(a) Detailed minutes of the Committee meetings shall be prepared, and shall be certified as accurate by the Chairman. In addition to the minutes there shall be kept verbatim transcripts of the Committee meetings.
(b) The minutes shall include at least the following:
(1) A list of the Committee members and agency employees who were present at the meeting;
(2) Any significant conclusions reached which are not recommendations;
(3) Any written information made available for consideration by the Committee, including copies of all reports received, issued, or approved by the Committee;
(4) Any recommendations made by the Committee and the reasons therefor;
(5) An explanation of the extent, if any, of public participation, including a list of interested persons who presented oral or written statements; and an estimate of the number of the members of the public who attended the meeting.