29 CFR 1928.21 - Applicable standards in 29 CFR part 1910.
prev | next
(a) The following standards in part 1910 of this chapter shall apply to agricultural operations:
(1) Temporary labor camps—§ 1910.142;
(2) Storage and handling of anhydrous ammonia—§ 1910.111 (a) and (b);
(3) Logging operations—§ 1910.266;
(4) Slow-moving vehicles—§ 1910.145;
(5) Hazard communication—§ 1910.1200;
(6) Cadmium—§ 1910.1027.
(7) Retention of DOT markings, placards and labels—§ 1910.1201.
(b) Except to the extent specified in paragraph (a) of this section, the standards contained in subparts B through T and subpart Z of part 1910 of this title do not apply to agricultural operations.(Section 1928.21 contains a collection of information which has been approved by the Office of Management and Budget under OMB control number 1218-0072)
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 1928.