29 CFR 34.48 - Notification of Breach of Conciliation Agreement.
(b) When it becomes known to the Director, through the Governor or by other means, that a Conciliation Agreement has been breached, the Director may issue a Notification of Breach of Conciliation Agreement.
(c) A Notification of Breach of Conciliation Agreement issued pursuant to this section shall be directed, as applicable, to the Governor and/or other party(ies) to the Conciliation Agreement.
(d) A Notification of Breach of Conciliation Agreement issued pursuant to paragraph (a) of this section shall:
(1) Specify the efforts made to achieve voluntary compliance and indicate that those efforts have been unsuccessful;
(2) Identify the specific provisions of the Conciliation Agreement violated;
(3) Determine liability for the violation and the extent of the liability, as appropriate;
(4) Indicate that failure of the violating party to come into compliance within 10 days of the receipt of the Notification of Breach of Conciliation Agreement may result, after opportunity for a hearing, in the termination or denial of the grant, or discontinuation of assistance, as appropriate, or in referral to the Department of Justice with a request from the Department to file suit;
(5) Advise the violating party of the right to request a hearing, and reference the applicable procedures at § 34.51(b); and
(e) Where enforcement action pursuant to a Notification of Breach of Conciliation Agreement is commenced, the Director shall so notify: the Departmental granting agency; and the Governor, recipient or grant applicant, as applicable.