29 CFR 37.15 - What are the Director's responsibilities to coordinate with other civil rights agencies?
(a) Whenever a compliance review or complaint investigation under this part reveals possible violation of one or more of the laws listed in paragraph (b) of this section, or of any other Federal civil rights law, that is not also a violation of the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIA or this part, the Director must attempt to notify the appropriate agency and provide it with all relevant documents and information.
(2) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 793);
(3) The affirmative action provisions of the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended (38 U.S.C. 4212);
(4) The Equal Pay Act of 1963, as amended (29 U.S.C. 206d);
(5) Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 U.S.C. 2000e et seq.);
(6) The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended (29 U.S.C. 621);
(7) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.);
(8) The anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (8 U.S.C. 1324b); and
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 37.