29 CFR 37.29 - What are a recipient's obligations to disseminate its equal opportunity policy?
(a) A recipient must provide initial and continuing notice that it does not discriminate on any prohibited ground. This notice must be provided to:
(1) Registrants, applicants, and eligible applicants/registrants;
(3) Applicants for employment and employees;
(4) Unions or professional organizations that hold collective bargaining or professional agreements with the recipient;
(5) Subrecipients that receive WIA Title I funds from the recipient; and
(6) Members of the public, including those with impaired vision or hearing.
(b) As provided in § 37.9, the recipient must take appropriate steps to ensure that communications with individuals with disabilities are as effective as communications with others.