29 CFR 37.29 - What are a recipient's obligations to disseminate its equal opportunity policy?
(3) Applicants for employment and employees;
(4) Unions or professional organizations that hold collective bargaining or professional agreements with the recipient;
(6) Members of the public, including those with impaired vision or hearing.
- 29 CFR 37.54 — What Are a Governor's Obligations to Develop and Maintain a Methods of Administration?
- 29 CFR 37.35 — What Are a Recipient's Responsibilities to Provide Services and Information in Languages Other Than English?
- 29 CFR 37.32 — When Must the Notice Required by §§ 37.29 and 37.30 Be Provided?
- 29 CFR 37.33 — Who Is Responsible for Meeting the Notice Requirement With Respect to Service Providers?
- 29 CFR 37.31 — Where Must the Notice Required by §§ 37.29 and 37.30 Be Published?