29 CFR 37.38 - What information must grant applicants and recipients provide to CRC?
In addition to the information which must be collected, maintained, and, upon request, submitted to CRC under § 37.37:
(a) Each grant applicant and recipient must promptly notify the Director when any administrative enforcement actions or lawsuits are filed against it alleging discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, and for beneficiaries only, citizenship or participation in a WIA Title I-financially assisted program or activity. This notification must include:
(1) The names of the parties to the action or lawsuit;
(2) The forum in which each case was filed; and
(3) The relevant case numbers.
(b) Each grant applicant (as part of its application) and recipient (as part of a compliance review conducted under § 37.63, or monitoring activity carried out under § 37.65) must provide the following information:
(1) The name of any other Federal agency that conducted a civil rights compliance review or complaint investigation, and that found the grant applicant or recipient to be in noncompliance, during the two years before the grant application was filed or CRC began its examination; and
(2) Information about any administrative enforcement actions or lawsuits that alleged discrimination on any protected basis, and that were filed against the grant applicant or recipient during the two years before the application or renewal application, compliance review, or monitoring activity. This information must include:
(i) The names of the parties;
(ii) The forum in which each case was filed; and
(iii) The relevant case numbers.
(c) At the discretion of the Director, grant applicants and recipients may be required to provide, in a timely manner, any information and data necessary to investigate complaints and conduct compliance reviews on grounds prohibited under the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIA and this part.
(d) At the discretion of the Director, recipients may be required to provide, in a timely manner, the particularized information and/or to submit the periodic reports that the Director considers necessary to determine compliance with the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIA or this part.
(e) At the discretion of the Director, grant applicants may be required to submit, in a timely manner, the particularized information necessary to determine whether or not the grant applicant, if financially assisted, would be able to comply with the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIA or this part.
(f) Where designation of individuals by race or ethnicity is required, the guidelines of the Office of Management and Budget must be used.