29 CFR 4902.5 - Procedures for requesting amendment of a record.

§ 4902.5 Procedures for requesting amendment of a record.
(a) Any individual about whom the PBGC maintains a record contained in a system of records may request that the record be amended. Such a request shall be submitted in the same manner described in § 4902.3(a).
(b) Each request submitted under paragraph (a) of this section shall include the information described in § 4902.3(b) and a statement specifying the changes to be made in the record and the justification therefor. The disclosure officer may request further identifying data as described in § 4902.3(b).
(c) An individual who desires assistance in the preparation of a request for amendment of a record shall submit such request for assistance in writing to the Deputy General Counsel, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation. The Deputy General Counsel shall respond to such request as promptly as possible.
[61 FR 34128, July 1, 1996, as amended at 68 FR 61358, Oct. 28, 2003]

Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 4902.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code