29 CFR 516.5 - Records to be preserved 3 years.
Each employer shall preserve for at least 3 years:
(a) Payroll records. From the last date of entry, all payroll or other records containing the employee information and data required under any of the applicable sections of this part, and
(1) Collective bargaining agreements relied upon for the exclusion of certain costs under section 3(m) of the Act,
(2) Collective bargaining agreements, under section 7(b)(1) or 7(b)(2) of the Act, and any amendments or additions thereto,
(3) Plans, trusts, employment contracts, and collective bargaining agreements under section 7(e) of the Act,
(4) Individual contracts or collective bargaining agreements under section 7(f) of the Act. Where such contracts or agreements are not in writing, a written memorandum summarizing the terms of each such contract or agreement,
(5) Written agreements or memoranda summarizing the terms of oral agreements or understandings under section 7(g) or 7(j) of the Act, and
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 516.