29 CFR Part 15, Subpart D - Claims Arising Out of the Operation of the Job Corps
prev | next
- § 15.300 — How are claims involving the Job Corps initiated?
- § 15.301 — What office is responsible for determining liability in claims arising out of the Job Corps?
- § 15.302 — What procedures apply to these claims?
- § 15.303 — How does a Job Corps student file a claim for loss of or damages to personal property under the WIA?
- § 15.304 — Are there limits to claims for loss of or damages to personal property under the WIA?
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.