29 CFR Part 1928, Subpart C, Appendix A to Subpart C of Part 1928 - Employee Operating Instructions
prev | next
Appendix A to Subpart C of Part 1928—Employee Operating Instructions
1. Securely fasten your seat belt if the tractor has a ROPS.
2. Where possible, avoid operating the tractor near ditches, embankments, and holes.
3. Reduce speed when turning, crossing slopes, and on rough, slick, or muddy surfaces.
4. Stay off slopes too steep for safe operation.
5. Watch where you are going, especially at row ends, on roads, and around trees.
6. Do not permit others to ride.
7. Operate the tractor smoothly—no jerky turns, starts, or stops.
8. Hitch only to the drawbar and hitch points recommended by tractor manufacturers.
9. When tractor is stopped, set brakes securely and use park lock if available.
Title 29 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 1928.