29 CFR Part 37, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 37.1 — What is the purpose of this part?
- § 37.2 — To whom does this part apply, and what is the scope of this part?
- § 37.3 — How does this part affect a recipient's other obligations?
- § 37.4 — What definitions apply to this part?
- § 37.5 — What forms of discrimination are prohibited by this part?
- § 37.6 — What specific discriminatory actions, based on prohibited grounds other than disability, are prohibited by this part, and what limitations are there related to religious activities?
- § 37.7 — What specific discriminatory actions based on disability are prohibited by this part?
- § 37.8 — What are a recipient's responsibilities regarding reasonable accommodation and reasonable modification for individuals with disabilities?
- § 37.9 — What are a recipient's responsibilities to communicate with individuals with disabilities?
- § 37.10 — To what extent are employment practices covered by this part?
- § 37.11 — To what extent are intimidation and retaliation prohibited by this part?
- § 37.12 — What Department of Labor office is responsible for administering this part?
- § 37.13 — Who is responsible for providing interpretations of this part?
- § 37.14 — Under what circumstances may the Secretary delegate the responsibilities of this part?
- § 37.15 — What are the Director's responsibilities to coordinate with other civil rights agencies?
- § 37.16 — What is this part's effect on a recipient's obligations under other laws, and what limitations apply?
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 37.