29 CFR Part 520, Subpart B - What are the General Provisions Governing the Employment of Messengers, Learners (Including Student-Learners), and Apprentices at Subminimum Wages?
- § 520.200 — What is the legal authority for payment of wages lower than the minimum wage required by section 6(a) of the Fair Labor Standards Act?
- § 520.201 — How are those classifications of workers which may be paid subminimum wages under section 14(a) of the Fair Labor Standards Act defined?
- § 520.202 — How do persons who want to apply for a particular certificate find out what is needed?
- § 520.203 — What records does an employer have to keep when subminimum wage certificates are granted? How long do they have to be kept?
- § 520.204 — If someone does not agree with the Department of Labor's decision on a certificate, can the decision be appealed?
- § 520.205 — How do these rules affect other Federal, state and local laws and collective bargaining agreements?
Title 29 published on 2013-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 29 CFR Part 520.