30 CFR § 1218.703 - What notice will ONRR give you of our intent to refer a matter to Treasury to collect a debt?
(a) When the Director determines that you owe, or may owe, a legally enforceable debt to ONRR, the Director will send a written notice to you informing you that ONRR intends to refer the debt to Treasury. We will send the notice by facsimile or mail to the most current address known to us. The notice will inform you of the following:
(1) The amount, nature, and basis of the debt.
(2) The methods of offset that ONRR or Treasury may use.
(5) Our policy concerning interest and administrative costs under § 1218.704, including a statement that we will make such assessments against you unless we determine otherwise under the criteria of the FCCS and this part.
(6) The date by which you must remit payment to avoid additional late charges and enforced collection.
(1) You may not appeal the notice issued under this section unless the notice specifically provides you with the opportunity for review under 30 CFR parts 1290 or 1241 because you did not previously receive a notice of the order, decision on appeal, or any other notice or decision that is the basis of the debt that ONRR intends to refer to Treasury, and for which you may be liable in whole or in part under applicable law. You may not dispute matters related to your delinquent debt that were the subject of a final order or appeal decision of which you were the recipient, or to which you were a party that is the basis of your delinquent debt.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.