30 CFR 1220.013 - Unallowable costs.
(a) Bonus payments to the United States;
(b) Interest (except as permitted under § 1220.011(g));
(c) Depreciation, depletion, amortization, or any other charge for capital recovery for materiel charged to the NPSL capital account under § 1220.011(c), except as explicitly provided by the allowance for capital recovery calculated according to § 1220.020;
(d) The cost of taking inventory;
(e) Research and development costs;
(f) The following legal expenses:
(1) The costs of litigation against the Federal government;
(2) Fines or penalties levied by any Federal agency;
(3) Settlement of claims or other litigation resulting from the lessee's violation of regulatory requirements or negligence; and
(g) The following employee relocation costs (whether incurred by the employee or the lessee):
(1) Loss on the sale of a home;
(2) Purchase price of a home in the new location;
(3) Payments for employee income taxes incident to reimbursed relocation costs; and
(k) Pre-NPSL expenditures.
Title 30 published on 20-Dec-2017 04:15
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1220 after this date.