30 CFR 1220.020 - Calculation of the allowance for capital recovery.
(b) If the cost base for a month is greater than zero (that is, if the sum of the charges specified in paragraphs (a) (1) through (3) of this section exceeds the value of production revenues and other credits), the allowance for capital recovery shall be calculated by multiplying the cost base by the capital recovery factor, and shall be debited to the NPSL capital account as specified in § 1220.021(b).
(c) If the cost base for a month is less than zero, the allowance for capital recovery for the NPSL capital account shall be calculated by multiplying the resulting negative cost base by the capital recovery factor. The negative product of this calculation shall be debited to the NPSL capital account as specified in § 1220.021(b).
Title 30 published on 06-Jun-2018 04:01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 30 CFR Part 1220 after this date.
- 30 CFR 1220.002 — Definitions.
- 30 CFR 1220.011 — Schedule of Allowable Direct and Allocable Joint Costs and Credits.
- 30 CFR 1220.013 — Unallowable Costs.
- 30 CFR 1220.032 — Inventories.
- 30 CFR 1220.010 — NPSL Capital Account.
- 30 CFR 1220.021 — Determination of Net Profit Share Base.
- 30 CFR 560.202 — What Bidding Systems May BOEM Use?