30 CFR 250.1152 - How do I conduct well tests?
(1) Recover fluid from the well completion equivalent to the amount of fluid introduced into the formation during completion, recompletion, reworking, or treatment operations before you start a well test;
(2) Produce the well completion under stabilized rate conditions for at least 6 consecutive hours before beginning the test period;
(3) Conduct the test for at least 4 consecutive hours;
(4) Adjust measured gas volumes to the standard conditions of 14.73 pounds per square inch absolute (psia) and 60 °F for all tests; and
(5) Use measured specific gravity values to calculate gas volumes.
(2) A multipoint back-pressure test to determine the theoretical open-flow potential of a gas well.